Sunday, July 21, 2019

GM Hobs Game Musings Index

GM Hobs Game Musings are articles written to explore different aspects of the core B/X and OSR, as it relates to a B/X rooted game. No article here is especially unique or tied to any specific project. These are written largely as a thought exercise so that I firmly understand what I mean when I discuss a concept like Hit Points or Armor Class, but they are also meant as introductions to my own players. The player intro aspect probably has some universal application, but it is worth keeping in mind that other GMs may well have a different view of these concepts.

Below you will find a list of all the Game Musing articles. I will update it with new ones when I can and all of them will be linked back to this index.

Thanks for checking them out.
Hob.

GM Hobs game musings 1: Equipment and Encumbrance

GM Hobs game musings 2: The Combat Numbers

GM Hob's Game Musings 3: Saving Throws

GM Hob's game musings 4: Are OSR games right for you?

GM Hob's game musings: Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment